Donna M. Phelan, MBA, is an entertaining and expert Motivational Speaker. She has spoken at national conferences and is available to speak on a variety of topics including:
See me speak at Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick Conference "I'm ALL In!!!"
- Women, Money and Prosperity
- Retirement Planning – How Much Do You Need? How Much Can You Spend?
- Retirement Planning for Women and Why It’s Different from Men
- Investments – Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, and How You Should Invest Now
- Retirement Plans, including 401(k), IRA, SIMPLE, SEP, and Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- How to Budget Successfully (and Amicably!)
- How to Create Income for Life
- Financial Literacy You Can Master
- The Psychology of Money
- Wealth Destroyers
- What You Need to Know about Long Term Care
- The Great Social Security Debate – Take it Now or Wait?
- Top Retirement Planning Mistakes
- How to Start a Sister’s Club (And Why You Need One).
Donna M. Phelan has spent almost twenty years at some of Wall Street’s largest and most prestigious investment firms. She holds an MBA in Finance from the University of Connecticut, and provides personal finance advice to clients in twenty states coast to coast. She has lectured at conferences nationwide on a broad range of financial topics.
Donna is the author of Women, Money and Prosperity: A Sister’s Perspective on How to Retire Well. She has also written numerous articles on investments, retirement and financial planning, including “Top 10 Traits of Millionaire Women”; “Developing an Investment Strategy”; “Retirement Planning”; “How to Write a Business Plan”; “Tax Tips”; “The Pros and Cons of Mutual Funds”; “Keep It SIMPLE – And Don’t Delay!”; “Financial Management: The Next Great Bench Skill?”; “Business Succession Planning”; “Are You Paying Too Much in Taxes?”.
Donna was formerly President of the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) Connecticut state chapter and was active in the Financial Women’s Association (FWA) in New York. She is currently a member of the South Bay Estate Planning Council in Los Angeles. Donna has taught securities and insurance law for licensing purposes in California.